Windows Server 2019 Standard
Windows Server 2016 Standard Edition is a first cloud-connected server, ideal for small businesses with up to 25 users and 50 devices. Standard is a good option for customers currently using Foundation Edition, which is not available with Windows Server 2016. For more information, see What's New in Windows Server Standard and Download the Windows Server Standard Assessment.
NEWS ABOUT WINDOWS SERVER 2016
- Integrated security from the start: Reduce risk with multiple layers of security in the operating system for onsite and cloud protection.
- Ready for the cloud when you are: Simplify the transition to the cloud with Hyper-V, the same hypervisor used by Azure.
- Reduced storage costs: Creation of software-defined, scalable, high availability storage solutions for minimal cost.
- Foster Application Innovation: Leverage the benefits of using containers for applications with little or no code change.
- Benefits of new cloud licenses: Create virtual machines in Azure and save up to 40% or more with Azure Hybrid Use Benefit.